Allus Global BPO Center was born so that businesses can survive and succeed in today’s more complex and competitive business environments.
We serve various industries and critical processes and we specialize in the outsourcing of processes and offer a portfolio of valuable intelligent BPO solutions. Our aim is to become an extension of your company.
From our call centers in Argentina and Colombia, and the sales offices in the United States, Spain, and Peru, we serve the European and American markets.
Our high performance global management style, focused on the optimization of costs and operational excellence, has the capacity to use a model which is repeatable on all of the platforms; independent of place or time.
A consolidated corporate model and highly distinctive competitive advantage position Allus Global BPO Center as the leading world class company of Latin America in intelligent BPO solutions which help its’ clients’ businesses to become highly successful and profitable.
Why should you outsource one or more of your company’s processes?
- Betters the focus of the client’s business by being able to concentrate on key processes of the business and letting go of processes which are not central to the business.
- Gives access to the best practices of the sector by subcontracting those processes to specialized businesses.
- Increases the benefits of the reengineering of processes, that is to say, the processes are thought of and ordered in a different manner.
- Betters the quality of the processes and makes them sustainable over time.
- Allows the control of difficult and or out of control management functions.
- Increases operational efficacy and productivity.
- Frees resources for other central activities.
- Reduces costs. Outsourcing of processes may reduce the costs by 30%, and also at higher levels if they are outsourced offshore (abroad). The client is freed of the costs which arise from the non efficient use of resources and training.
- It is a catalyst for change, because BPO is synonymous with innovation, research and development (R and D), and the creation of sustainable value.